"Let me go down to the water. Watch the great illusion drown" - Van Morrison

Monday, November 15, 2004

A really easy way to help save the planet (really)

This message was forwarded to me from my friend, Yasmin:

"The Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) has set up a great (if somewhat cheesy) action center for priority environmental action issues... Basically, you sign up with your personal details, and then you can just log into the http://www.savebiogems.org/ website and send letters to Congresspeople and other authority figures with just one click. It's so easy that there isn't really an excuse not to - it's an incredibly easy way to help support critical environmental issues. I'm not affiliated with NRDC, but I know they have managed to do some really great work by mobilizing a huge number of people to respond rapidly on proposed legislation, etc.

Please sign up - just visit http://www.savebiogems.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home